Titanfall was perhaps the most unique first person shooter to be released over the last few years, but the trouble with the first game was that it was quite lacking in content. Fortunately the Respawn Entertainment team have had much more space the second time round to add lots of additional gameplay content. We don't know much about the gameplay...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD