Loot boxes have proven to be controversial over the past few years, as parents and government bodies alike have placed them under scrutiny for allegedly pushing gambling urges. This has caused Rocket League developer Psyonix to give up the loot box system in lieu of a new item shop, with the caveat that the skins are pretty expensive. The change...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD