Video game developer Bungie has announced that an upcoming update to Destiny 2 will bring cross-save functionality to players, allowing them to move their character data to other platforms. The new functionality will go live on August 21st, which will allow users to play the game across multiple formats without losing any game functionality. which has been long-awaited. Players have...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD