Back when the PlayStation 3 was first released, many believed that Sony were never going to catch up to the amount of units the Xbox 360 was selling. However, with the help of a new slimline variant of the PS3 with larger storage space and a cheaper price point, Sony managed to claw it's way to a position that put...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD