Last week during E3, Microsoft showcased their newest tech to compete with Nintendo's Wii U and Sony's PS3 and PS Vita interconnectivity. SmartGlass was revealed and is an app for phones and tablet devices that turns them into a secondary screen for your Xbox 360. While game developers may be working on interesting ways to incorporate this new technology it...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD