This week Valve announced that they’re going to be entering the handheld gaming space by launching their premium Steam Deck handheld console later this year. The handheld will be running a custom version of the Steam OS, but players will be given the option to load whatever operating system they want (including Windows). The console will feature users’ entire Steam...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD