First Graders getting taught with the help of the indy game, Minecraft. Joel Levin, a computer teacher in Manhattan's Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School got an idea to use Minecraft in his teachings when he noticed his daughter built a treehouse in the game. While there was some doubts about using Minecraft as teaching tool in his head, he was...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD