Project Cars 2 is going to make its way to Xbox One, PS4, and PC on September 22. As the release has gotten closer, we have had the chance to learn more about the cars and tracks that'll be featured in the game. It's now been confirmed that on launch day, Project Cars will have a total of 180 different...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD