Ubisoft made a big mistake with AC: Unity - the game was tacky, not prepared properly, and fell apart on many people's consoles. Of course, when it came to story and actual gameplay content, Unity was actually pretty impressive, and this is why I'm quite excited to hear about rumors for Ubisoft's upcoming Assassin's Creed game. There are two reasons...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD