The Adroit Controller was created with the help of the Able Gamers Foundation to make a controller that could easily be configured for any gamer regardless of their specific range of motion.
The Adroit controller revolutionizes the road forward for accessible gaming, and brings gaming to a wider audience. It features the functionality listed above and allows any gamer with limited mobility the capabilities to experience the joy of gaming. The rumble motors and analog sticks are located in small mountable boxes to allow gamers to tailor their controller specifically for what is convenient for them. With the Adroit Controller, Gaming is for Everyone!
The Adroit Controller features the following:
Remap Ability: Change any Xbox 360 Controller function to any switch of your choice
Multi Button Press: Use one switch to press Multiple Buttons.
The Adroit also features the following:
1. 3 different profiles to customize a predetermined layout.
2. The Ability to control thumbstick movements by plugging in switches an/or using the physical thumbstick extension.
3. 11 programmable jacks for any switch with a 3.5mm male jack. As well as 10 individual jacks for the thumbsticks, if desired.
4. Programmable buttons work directly in gameplay.
5. Thumbsticks can be disconnected and reconnected with any CAT5 cable, so lengths can be adjusted.
6. Rumble boxes contain the rumble motors, so that they can be moved and placed on a table for audio and visual feedback or even placed on a person's body parts for a more immersive gaming experience.
The processing time for Accessible Controllers do not match our standard processing time. Accessible Gaming Controllers can take 6-10 weeks to process due to the complexity of the controllers. We appreciate your patience as we develop controllers tailored for your specific needs.