Sony is joining the game of purchasing third-party studios, as it’s been announced that the company is purchasing Finnish game developer Housemarque, who recently released the PS5 exclusive Returnal. The purchase price wasn’t known as of press time, but the announcement was made via the PlayStation Blog, wherein Hermen Hulst welcomed the Resogun designer into the fold. The company will...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD