Last August Microsoft revealed their indie development program for the Xbox One, and now they the first batch of games are scheduled to release from the early next year. [email protected] director Chris Charla told Edge that Microsoft has 32 studios currently working on indie titles for the Xbox One. Charla said, "I think it will be early in the New...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD