You may not have heard of Tencent yet, but if you're into eSports, you'll certainly be introduced to them during the next few years. Tencent is a Chinese internet investment company that has purchased or invested in some of the biggest names in internet and video game history. Tencent has subsidiaries including Riot Games (League of Legends), Supercell, (Clash Royale...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD