FromSoftware’s hit game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has been awarded the title of Game of the Year at The Game Awards 2019. The hit game took home the crown over the likes of Control, Death Stranding, Resident Evil 2, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and The Outer Worlds. The game launched in March of this year and has sold more...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD