Gamers From the Sooner State Avoid an Unnecessary Tax Raise on Video Games On February 20th, 2012, Oklahoma House Bill 2696 was defeated in the House Revenue and Tax Subcommittee. This legislation would have placed a 1% excise tax on the sale of all "violent" video games. When asked to withdraw his tax proposal from submission, Democratic Representative Will Fourkiller...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD