South Korea Opens the World's First Kinect Powered Theme Park According to Kotaku, South Korea has opened the gates to the first ever interactive theme park called Live Park. It allows visitors to experience the virtual world with interactive games and other forms of interactive entertainment. Think of video games meets Six Flags meets Minority Report (minus the Tom Cruise...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD