PS4 racer Gran Turismo Sport is finally getting a wet weather course, allowing players to experience slick track conditions and we can’t wait to see how our controllers handle the action! The new course is coming, but the game’s developer was coy about when a specific launch date would be coming. GT Sport debuted on PS4 in October 2017 but...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD