A Wiimote Explodes Due to Parents Putting Lithium Batteries instead of Regular Alkaline Ones Just recently, a Belleville, Michigan family came home to find their room full of smoke. However, it wasn't a fire that created the smoke, it was one of their Wii remotes. How? Well it exploded. Luckily nobody was hurt since they were out of the house...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD