Overwatch creators Blizzard held an investor call recently where president J. Allen Brack stated that there would be more content coming to the hit shooter for the foreseeable future. The call revealed that Overwatch support from Blizzard will continue through at least the 2020 fiscal year, and likely well beyond it. There were multiple hints from Brack that Blizzard sees...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD