Thanks to the quick connectivity of the internet, games developers can communicate with their fans in new ways that can help game development become more in-line with what the players want. Usually, new features are added to games based on player input, but recently, a little too much criticism left Tekken 7 game director Katsuhiro Harada with no choice other...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD