Gamestop accused of taking personal information As seen here about Gamestop, a California woman filed the suit on Wednesday of this past week, claiming that a Alameda County GameStop store recorded her personal information such as her name, her credit card information, and her PII (personal identification information) after purchasing items with her credit card. The woman, Melissa Arechiga, believes...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD