Respawn Entertainment has just released it's second update for Titanfall on the Xbox 360, and it brings a bunch of changes to the game, along with a whole host of bug fixes. Whilst there's no massive gameplay changes, everything has been done to further smooth out gameplay and offer a better experience for those playing on the Xbox 360. Perhaps...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD