Last week a new gameplay video of Killzone Shadowfall's multiplayer was shown off and it looked spectacular. Besides the amazing graphics, the gameplay looked enjoyable and fast-paced and it was clear the developers of Shadowfall have taken inspiration from many different games to create what looks like a smooth and exciting experience. The only problem that did seem to come...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD