Google’s first foray into the video game industry has officially begun, as the company launched its Google Stadia service for players. The Founder’s Edition of the service went live on November 19th, with early adopters shelling out $130 for a controller and Chromecast Ultra. The service ships with two months of the Ultra streaming service, which supplies games at 4K...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD