NFTs or no fungible tokens are digital items that are backed up by blockchain technology. An NFT uses blockchain-based authentication and verification to incorporate proof of ownership to the person that owns the NFT. There are different types of NFTs and examples can include gaming items, collectibles, digital art, ownership records, digital documents, and event tickets. Ultimately, the concept of...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD